A Moxy Map lays out products so that items that are visually similar are close together.
You can navigate the map in the same way that you would move around an online street map.
Hover the mouse over a product you are interested in to see more information. The product with the current focus will have a blue circle around it. Information such as the name of the product, the price and where it can be purchased will show up in the chat box at the bottom of the screen;
Click on a product (and don't drag) to view more details about the product;
Click and drag anywhere on the screen to pan the map. Move the map towards products you are interested in;
- Scroll the mouse wheel forward to zoom in and see products more similar to the products currently in focus. Alternatively you can press the + button, or double click;
- Scroll the mouse wheel back to zoom out and see a wider range of products. Alternatively press the minus button.
- Pan the map by dragging (press anywhere and without releasing, drag your finger around). The map will follow. Place a product that you are interested in, in the middle of the screen and it will receive the focus - (It will light up with a blue circle). Information such as the name of the product, the price and where it can be purchased will show up in the chat box at the bottom of the screen;
- Spread the screen in order to zoom in and see more detail on a product and also view other items that are similar. Alternatively press the plus button;
- Pinch the screen to zoom out and see more variety. Alternatively press the plus button;
- Tap and hold to view more details about the product;
Gesture images from Luke Wroblewski