About The Role
Reporting to the director, you will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining software.
With the ability to explain complex technical language to stakeholders, you are articulate with a customer centric approach to problem solving. Specifically you will be required to:
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes
- Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs
- Investigating and protecting the system from cyber attacking.
- Providing written knowledge transfer material
We’re looking for a Software Engineer, who will help build fault-tolerant, scalable solutions and automate as many of the things as possible to help us and our clients to grow. To be successful, we think you’ll need
- The highest levels of personal integrity and behaviour
- Tertiary qualifications in a discipline relating to software engineering or machine learning
- Demonstrated experience with Python, Numpy and Pandas
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as Sklearn, Tensor Flow PyTorch and Keras
- Expertise with deep learning within the machine vision field. Specific exposure to Convolution Neural Networks.
- Proven experience in technical document writing
- A track record of delivering value-add impact in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, including the ability to show initiative and work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment